Sunday, July 8, 2012

Welcome to my Blog, Tres Echo


Bonjour! I am Echo Tinglestad and I am so excited about this new adventure in blogging!
I LOVE everything French so I felt a French title would be fitting. This blog will be dedicated to my loves.....My Family, French Country Design and living a beautiful life.


I am a wife to Steve and a mom to son Grant (10) and daughter Kadyn (4). We recently moved from the city to a small town/rural community. I am enjoying turning our house into a French Country home.



I am co-owner of a French Country design business called Wishes Designs. We specialize in vintage French country decor. custom painted furniture and jewelry. Let your wish become our design! Business partner & friend Amy Coon and I love flea markets, auctions and antique stores. When we aren't out on the hunt for fabulous pieces you can find us painting/distressing/staining old furniture. We just adore giving old furniture new life!

I can't wait to share before/after pictures and tips as my wishes become my design.

                                                                                                                    Best Wishes,
                                                                                                                            Echo

No comments:

Post a Comment